Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tears of the Lost

So here I am crying my eyes out wondering how I got to this point. How I got to the point where I questioned a faith which I once believed with all my heart was right. I want to be Christian again... I just don't  know how to get back to that point. And frankly, I'm not quite ready to give up on being a witch. Not yet.... someday I'll be there... but not yet. I feel like my calling is here right now. I miss it though. I miss that feeling of belonging and trust. I miss the love of people you didn't even know and most of all I miss my grandmother. She always had the right answers. No matter what you could go to her and well it seemed that she'd figured it all out long ago. Oh well.... maybe I'll see her one day.... assuming I pick the right path and aren't doomed to the fires of eternal Hell and damnation.... OH joy.... this'll be just peachy won't it? Heh... well until next time,
-The Girl With Tears of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment