Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Talk With Mister Mentor

Don't quite know what to do yet. I spoke with my mentor and, of course, he made things seem fine. I can't quite decide if I want to take up that Wiccan couple on their offer to teach me Witchcraft for just the price of the books I need. Oh well, I've got a few days to decide. I looked up healing spells for the stomach due to a severe stomach ache of mine. My gosh were they interesting, one requires I leave spring water out under the moonlight and either bathe in it or drink it the next day. The other one requires that I boil a pigs foot, remove the bone, and rub the bone clockwise on my stomach. Odd? I think so. I think I shall look up more of these unusual spells. Hahaha, but seriously, trying one of these seems like a good idea. Maybe tomorrow, I don't feel like going outside OR boiling a pigs foot today. Anyway, until next time -The Pagan Without a Path

No comments:

Post a Comment