Monday, March 21, 2011

Morning world!

Well its morning. I've got homework from my mentor so that means spending hours on the computer looking up pagan terms and pouring through that spellbook I bought yesterday. Gotta balance 2 papers and studying along with it. Wish me luck! Stomach has been acting up quite a bit, stupid Crohn's disease. Its probably stress related. I found out my best friend WON'T have to go to Iraq this morning. Praise God! It was a medical discharge. Sad, I know. But hey, it keeps me from worrying about him being shot. That means I don't have to beg him to let me do a protection spell around him.

I'm dogsitting today. Hyperactive crazy psychopath of a puppy thinks both my feet AND the TV remote are edible. I had to pry pieces of the remote out of his mouth. The owner gets back on Wednesday, so until then I'm housesitting and dogsitting. Though I really don't see why a house would need to be watched after. Anyway the puppy is driving me crazy constantly licking me and trying to trip me.

No comments:

Post a Comment