Monday, March 28, 2011

The Shadows

After 2 days of being free of those horrible spirits, I see them once more. In order to have my energy flow freely I have to see them. What a pitty, expecially when one of those things happens to be a giant dragon which enjoys blocking the hallway. At least I've got my magic. I ordered a pentacle which, thank the stars, should be here within a few days. It took a bit with the different billing information, but if all goes well it should be here on friday. While I take this break from homework to collect my thoughts, I want to say thank you to all of my friends who follow my blog, it means alot that my voice is heard, whether dramatic or not. The weight gain shakes are still being consumed, and the weight gain is occuring in a healthy manner. Y'all are great. Thanks for being there for me. -The Girl Taunted By Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment