Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Mentor From Hell

So my dad was in town and I don't get to see him for months usually. My mentor gave me homework and well I decided family was more important. Big mistake. I got yelled at until I cried. Fun fun fun. Well now I'm trying to comfort my friend who just lost her boyfriend, finish 2 english papers, one public speaking paper, and study for a geology exam. On top of all this I have to keep my mentor calm and AWAY from dropping me as a student. Unless of course any of you out there know a pagan who won't mind teaching little ole me.... but of course not. And now my mentor is demanding I go to bed. Will I? Sure, after my blog entry is finished and my best friend stops crying her eyes out about her relationship with her now x. Pitty my life is so complicated, but then again, I'm sure I'm not the only one. So here I am waiting for a text back. And there it is.... so now here I am offering fondue and a warm hug to my friend who I've known since..... since kindergarten. I met her on the bus actually. So off to bed I go with dreams of fondue cheese and chocolate filling up the cracks in our hearts yet again. Somehow we always magically end up there when a break up happens. But hey, if fondue mends a broken heart, I'm not complaining. Once again, -The Girl With the Cheese Filled Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment