Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Day as a Goth

You know how people say they are there for you, and then they decide not to act in your best interests, and rather, force their opinions onto you? Well... I guess thats why I'm scared of showing my best friend and my parents this blog. It also may be that, quite frankly, I'm afraid of what they will think. Today I dressed goth-ish, black corsette and dark purple nailpolish and no blush. I looked quite good if I do say so myself, but my dad suggested that I not dress like this to a Pentecostal church that decided my dark colored nailpolish was demonic, because the revenge aspect is bad. Well I still kind of want to, but he also suggested that I not go back to start with. I told them I'd go back, and I keep my promises.... maybe I'll tone it down a bit, but I still want to get just that tiny bit of revenge. Hung out with my best friend today, made smoothies, and crashed onto my bed(those who have any twisted fantasies in mind, let me ruin them right now, shes a devout Christian with morals the same as mine). So on an upside, I depart for the night. -The Goth of Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment