Monday, March 21, 2011

The Curse of a Seer

Well you will either think I'm totally off my rocker for this or you will be fascinated....or you could be one of the few who will go OH MY GOSH I'M NOT ALONE??? Anyway, the case is this: I both sense and see spirits and have since I was 4. Am I crazy? Ask any Wiccan and most Christians(the devout ones) and they will tell you no. No I'm not crazy. I'm supposedly "gifted". In all actuality.... I'm being followed. HAUNTED by demons. And I always will be. They know I see and they feed off of fear, so they follow me. They follow me like moths to a lightbulb shining through a cotton or wool shirt. And why am I so afraid? Well you would be too if you saw hell through a crystal ball at the age of 13! And that is how I know it exists. That...that is why I am terrified of these demons. Creatures that eminate fear and push it into your life when you are around them. Why don't I get rid of them? Well I pray to God for them to leave and it keeps them far enough away to hurt me, and protection spells wear off if used to much. They can't hurt me, but I get frequent nightmares which I don't wake up from till the morning. These nightmares are so terrifying when I wake up the very first thing I often do is cry. I wish I'd been gifted with bravery instead of this. Pitty I wasn't hmm? Oh well. I could get rid of these visions MAYBE with medication...just maybe. But I take over 14 pills a day. I don't want to take another just to make my doctors think I'm even more off my rocker and stop these dang visions. So for now I must try to gain bravery. Lets just hope it works....

No comments:

Post a Comment