Saturday, March 26, 2011

Run Little Boy Run

I was instructed by my mentor to go buy a pentacle at all costs today. So, naturally, I walk into a place which gave me good vibes. I there descover a psychic, who, in an attempt to help me, read my mentors energy. Its dark. Very dark. Hes trying to make himself like that of a God, and in addition to that hes been decieving me. Am I happy? No, I am LIVID. You do NOT cross me and get away without some battle wounds. Why haven't I been taught how to ground myself yet? Thats one of the first things you are supposed to learn and I'm stuck learning history. Dear mentor, you are not a great teacher like you claimed, you are decietful, malicious, and dark. Run little boy run, this volcanoe is about to blow, and when it does, it'll strike you.

No comments:

Post a Comment