Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sensitivity

If you happen to be so sensitive that you snap at me then get irritated when I snap at you, do yourself a favor and stick your head in the ground and suck it up. Heres my vent. Shut up if you think that being so emotional that you tell me don't talk to you after I refuse to back down because you snap at me. And as far as things go, if you appologize, great. I'd love to forgive you. Heck, I even appologized for snapping at you. And you know who you are. I deeply care about you. You know I care. So forgive me and ask for forgiveness and I'll forgive you. In other news....the pentacle is on the way and my 5 page paper is 3/4 of the way done. I had to take a break to vent. And witchcraft....well I still love it. Always,-The Girl With The Anger Of A Thousand Suns

No comments:

Post a Comment