Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 1

Hello all, my name is Sarah. Religious conflicts are relatively common, but in my case...well anything goes. Here is my story. I'm a Southern Baptist Christian/healer in training-Pagan and former gypsy. Stuck somewhere on the fence between what one religion considers Satanic and the other considers a total screw up of their beliefs. Me? I believe that the Christian God is the true God but magic isn't a sin. What else? I'm best friends with a Pagan. And my friends? Christian. Almost all of them. So are my parents. If only they knew.... but thank the stars they don't. But I have to tell someone.... so thats what brings me here. Today I went to 2 church services at 2 different churches and bought a spell book. Confused? Yes... why yes I am. About my blogs- they won't be very long. I hate writing papers. The longest thing will likely be my poetry that I'll post once I get around to it. Now about me: I'm 19, a Figure Skating coach's assistant. I'm also in college majoring in psychology. Any questions go for it. I'm an open book.

No comments:

Post a Comment