Friday, April 15, 2011

My Confession

I know its been a while since I've posted, but school keeps me rediculously busy. So heres the update with me. My parents are trying to convert me along with 2 or 3 of my close friends. I've hidden a relationship from my friends for months because my love and I broke up for a single day and got back together. I feel terrible but I didn't want to seem like an idiot. To my friends who are reading: I'm sorry, please forgive me and whatever you do please don't confront me about this, trust me I feel terrible enough as is. I'm eating ramen noodles for a month because I need to save money due to a new computer I got so if I seem paler, I'm probably slightly malnurished. I love my friends and never ment to hurt any of you. Forgive me please. I'm probably failing some classes and I'm rather depressed about it. In fact everything piling up has made me depressed and right now Sam is the only one making me happy. So to everyone: this is my confession, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment