Monday, April 4, 2011

The Dead Soldiers

One of my close friends is a medically discharged x Marine and today I get a call with absolutely terrible news.... 2 of his x coworkers were shot due to a bad decision made by the corporal who took over post friend's leave. May they rest in peace. And not pieces. I know that's not funny but I couldn't resist. But thats beside the point. Today I admitted to a close, yet bible beating friend of mine that I am now Pagan and proud of it. I cannot tell you how terrified I was that they would stop talking to me all together. Luckily I ended up getting an IM soon after talking to me yet again. Also I may be getting a new computer because of the bad quality of my current one which likes to make the keys not work and freeze up along with randomely shut down.Well in other news, Sarah has gained an e-stalker. I was on a chat site and a sorta attractive guy decides to talk to me. No big deal right? Wrong. Then he asks for my number which I give to him, then he asks me for my skype, yahoo, and we start talking. The next day he IMs me most of the day and asks if we can skype while I'm cooking dinner. NO! He asks why not and of course I reply because I'm focusing on dinner. But in other other news, my coach has decided next week to start me on layback spins. I. AM. DOOMED! Pray for me.... Until next time,-The Terrified Figure Skater

No comments:

Post a Comment