Sunday, November 6, 2011

Update

So its been quite a while since I've been on, but I've decided to switch this to a general diary. Some good things, and some bad things have happened. Things are going very well with my on and off boyfriend of a year, and I am visiting him for Christmas. Unfortunately I have a stalker, and he won't go away. I have many projects coming up in school, and I am now looking at the possibility of juggling a restraining order filing in addition to school problems. I had a pretty close friend online who has blocked me on our only avenue of contact for some unknown reason. I am very upset about these things and normally I'd vent to my wonderful boyfriend however the poor guy just started a new job and is exhausted so went to bed early, which means my normal avenue of venting is gone. All in all I'm exhausted. I've also been having to ration my depression mediation until I can find a regular Psychiatrist which is proving very very difficult. Right now I just want to break down, but I know I have to push through this. Now if only my dad would actually take me to church....

No comments:

Post a Comment