Sunday, November 13, 2011

Letter From One Betrayed By All

CAUTION: Extremely foul language!
You jackass, you inconsiderate, violating, jerk. I wish you would drop off the face of the earth. You promise me you will be good, you promise me I can trust you. And yet, I keep a close eye on you, but I cannot keep a close enough eye on you and during the moment I look away, you violate every last bit of trust that inhabits my body. You have ruined my mental state and I will ruin yours. You violate a woman's religious beliefs by making her feel bad for believing so and pressure her into giving into your conniving, thieving ways. You have robbed my last friend-now former friend of her innocense. I dispise your very existance. You have robbed one of the few remaining women to follow a dying tradition to be one less leaving me the only remaining in my circle to do so. I hope you rot in hell you low life of a boy. You do not deserve the mere sustinence you have been given. You make me wish I had done more. But how could I have known you were such a misguided asshole. Go die you prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment